Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The War on Drugs

That was a movie, right? No... That was the war on Roses. What does anyone have agiant roses, I wonder? If war on drugs was really a war, which it isnt. Why do I persist? I presist a lot more in the summer than the winter. It must be the humidity. Wild Irish Rose is not Irish. NOt close to Irish. And who is this Richard? I have to aks for him. Myabe Keith Richards Tripple Peach. I used to be in a band called Triple Peach. People thought we were fond of ice cream. We had a song called Hop on Pop, after the kid's book. It just occuredd to me if that book was called Hop on Mom, it would have been a banned book! You drink a lot, even for an Irishman, someone said. Not to me. I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just from Ohio, I liek to say. And then I hurl.

No comments: